Re: Aborted VACUUM FULL -> crash + corruption (xlog non-existent)

От Peter Schuller
Тема Re: Aborted VACUUM FULL -> crash + corruption (xlog non-existent)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> I'll go and re-read the documentation on this immediately. If this is
> the problem, I do apologies for the noise and people's time.

So it is, as far as I can tell. The script should not remove the
file. I don't know what I was thinking. This was not a smart thing to
do...

I sincerely apologies for wasting people's time; thank you VERY much
for the quick response!

I will go hide in a corner now...

--=20
/ Peter Schuller

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller@infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey@scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller@infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org

Сообщение: Re: Aborted VACUUM FULL -> crash + corruption (xlog non-existent)
Сообщение: Re: Aborted VACUUM FULL -> crash + corruption (xlog non-existent)