Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 25 August 2008 11:00:12 Magnus Hagander wrote:
> I wouldn't put too much work into that. Wouldn't it be better to migrate
> them to the wiki instead?

I'm all in favor of the wiki, but consider that this is prominent user-facing
stuff here.  If we put the FAQ in the wiki, why not the entire web site?
Perhaps the web team should take over these files and apply the existing
translation framework to it.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site
Сообщение: Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site