Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #4279: Bad codepage in our web-site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Vitold S wrote:

> Bug reference:      4279
> Logged by:          Vitold S
> Email address:      vit1251@mail.ru
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3.3
> Operating system:   Windows XP
> Details:
>
> Page http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_russian.html contin in header
> information about this page in UTF-8, but page real save on koi8-r. Please
> or convert or change header. Unreadble page.

I can confirme this bug.  I can read the file in
CVS doc/src/FAQ/FAQ_russian.html just fine;  I see Cyrillic characters
in Firefox 3, and the encoding in the HTML says:
   <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=koi8-r">

But going to the FAQ on our web site:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.FAQ_russian.html

shows only black diamonds for all characters.

http://enterprisedb.com

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [FINALLY] the TODO list has migrated to Wiki