Re: BUG #4365: Need 24x 7 monitoring software for Postgresql

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: BUG #4365: Need 24x 7 monitoring software for Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

> Bug reference:      4365
> Logged by:          Gregg
> Email address:      GreggBeall@livenation.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.3
> Operating system:   Sus 10
> Details:
>
> I need 24 x7 monitoring software for Database to give stats and status on
> the databases

Not sure how this would qualify as a bug ... I'm assuming this was
simply the first communication mechanism you found.

there:
http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/domain=postgresql.org?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-general

Personally, I use Nagios for 24x7 monitoring.  Nagios has a number of
useful pgsql plugins.  For stats gathering, I use mrtg, which I like
because it's very flexible.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.

wmoran@collaborativefusion.com
Phone: 412-422-3463x4023

Сообщение: Postgresql v8.3.3 + Perl v5.10