Re: Cluster Up-time.

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: Cluster Up-time.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 03:53:32AM -0700, Alexi Gen wrote:
> Is there a table/view available from where I can check what time the cluster was started?
> Need this to calculate the uptime of the cluster.

In PostgreSQL 8.1 and later you can run these queries to get the start
time and uptime:

SELECT pg_postmaster_start_time();
SELECT now() - pg_postmaster_start_time();

--
Michael Fuhr

От: Reid Thompson
Сообщение: Re: Regression failing on build -> ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/plpgsql": No such file or directory