autovacuum: use case for indenpedent TOAST table autovac settings

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема autovacuum: use case for indenpedent TOAST table autovac settings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hackers and PG users,

Does anyone see a need for having TOAST tables be individually
configurable for autovacuum?  I've finally come around to looking at
being able to use ALTER TABLE for autovacuum settings, and I'm wondering
if we need to support that case.