Re: 100% CPU pg processes that don't die.

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: 100% CPU pg processes that don't die.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
* Scott Marlowe (scott.marlowe@gmail.com) wrote:
> I take that back.  This problem followed the RAID card from one
> machine to another.

That's certainly curious.  The kernel backtrace didn't seem to have
anything terribly interesting in it (at least to me).  Sure there aren't
more detailed logs?  With an actual "Kernel BUG" or 'OOPS' line?  What
does dmesg look like?  Maybe try posting to lkml?

    Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: 100% CPU pg processes that don't die.
Сообщение: Re: 100% CPU pg processes that don't die.