pugs.postgresql.org error in pg_query()

От Alexey Klyukin
Тема pugs.postgresql.org error in pg_query()
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi,

I've noticed that pugs.postgresql.org shows this error on some pages:

warning: pg_query() [function.pg-query]: Query failed: ERROR: syntax error at or near "ON" LINE 1: SELECT count(
DISTINCTON (node.nid) node.nid) FROM node nod... ^ in /usr/local/www/drupal5/includes/database.pgsql.inc on line 125.

user warning: query: SELECT count( DISTINCT ON (node.nid) node.nid) FROM node node LEFT JOIN node_comment_statistics
node_comment_statisticsON node.nid = node_comment_statistics.nid INNER JOIN users users ON node.uid = users.uid LEFT
JOINnode n ON node.nid = n.nid INNER JOIN node_access na ON na.nid = node.nid WHERE ((n.moderate != 1)) AND
(na.grant_view>= 1 AND ((na.gid = 0 AND na.realm = 'all'))) AND ( (node.status = '1') ) in
/usr/local/www/drupal5/includes/database.pgsql.incon line 144.

For example you can see this error there:
http://pugs.postgresql.org/tracker

This error is drupal-related and discussed on this page:
http://drupal.org/node/128846#comment-759767

This patch seems to correct it:
http://drupal.org/files/issues/database.pgsql_.inc__1.patch
although I've never checked this since I don't have drupal installation around.

--
Alexey Klyukin                         http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: