simple tool for building web forms

От Ron Peterson
Тема simple tool for building web forms
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Can anyone recommend a good tool for building simple web forms w/ a
PostgreSQL backend?  Emphasis on simple - single table contact info
forms, etc.  Something that can be presented to end users w/out a lot of
hand-holding.  E.g. "I want a form w/ last name, first name, # of
guests, arrival date.  Send notification email of new entries to
addressa@xyz and addressb@xyz."

Ideally the output could easily be embedded in other web pages.  F/OSS
preferred, but proprietary not out of the question.

This isn't a terribly difficult thing to write, but I imagine it's
already been done many times over.  I'd rather re-use something existing
that re-invent the wheel.  Dr. Google hasn't been as helpful as I'd like
so far.

--
Ron Peterson
Network & Systems Manager