Re: GIT repo broken

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: GIT repo broken
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Monday 30 June 2008 10:03:15 Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> > I noticed the other day that the branches in the GIT postgresql.git
> > repository do not contain any patch after it was released.
>
> The cvs->git import script doesn't handle branches yet: this is a known
> problem, just wanted to reply here so there it is on record. No idea of
> when it might be fixed: I looked it over, but I need stronger git/ruby
> skills and/or more free time to figure it all out.

I'm not entirely sure that is true though it certainly looks that way from
initial start.  I've been messing around with the ppa repo on some other git
providers and I have repos that seem to have all of my branches... need to do
a bit more legwork to determine if it is all actually working though.

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: