Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Monday 23 June 2008 18:54, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 16:32 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > Josh,
> >
> > We only have a month until OSCON.  What's on order?  What are you
> > handling, and what do I need to?
>
> Folders are ordered
> Stickers are pending (ordered this week or next, only need a week)
> Pen Drives (pending for this week, only need 6 days)
>
> Waiting on: Flyers (supposedly they are on their way)
>
> Shirts, totes: We have.

Pop-up display?  I can order that if you'll send me the graphics you have.

Also, how many shirts do we have?  We should be able to get donations for
50-100 for LWE.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?
Сообщение: Re: Booth Swag: are we ordering it, or what?