Re: Archived-At message header

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Archived-At message header
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What are the chances that, if we're going to fix the problem of
> archive boundaries at month end, we can do it with
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5064.txt?  I just learned about this
> header, and it sure seems like it'd be useful.

It would be neat, but I'm not sure it can be done, because the WWW
archives are handled very far away from where the message is
distributed.

Hmm, but 3.2 talks about using Message-Id for generating URLs that will
work permanently.  Interesting.  There's even software for managing it.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Archived-At message header
Сообщение: Re: Archived-At message header