Re: Community instance of PentaBarf?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Community instance of PentaBarf?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> WWW Team,
>
> Pentabarf is the software which we used to schedule and book all three
> Canada conferences (Anniversary, pgCon1 and 2).  It's the most
> full-featured conference presentation management package available in OSS.
>
> I'd like us to have an instance of PB installed on a community server so we
> can use it for pgDays and the like. Right now Selena is trying to hack up
> something in Drupal and it'll take a lot of work.  PB is Rails, so it's a
> bit of a resource hog, but does run on Postgres.  Can we do this?

I have been looking into doing this for the eu group. Previously the conferences have all made a point of doing their
ownstuff and not within the web community, but if that has changed lll be happy to make it a general community
resource.

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Community instance of PentaBarf?
Сообщение: Re: Community instance of PentaBarf?