Re: Translated documentations

От Tatsuo Ishii
Тема Re: Translated documentations
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > JPUG(Japan PostgreSQL Users Group) has been translating the PostgreSQL
> > docs into Japanese and been distributing through their web site. The
> > translation work is surprisingly fast, usually Japanese translated
> > docs are uploaded no later than 1 week after PostgreSQL is
> > released. Thanks those who are volunteering the work.
> >
> > I think it would be nice that PostgreSQL main web site has the
> > translated docs or has a link to them. Many open source projects do
> > this way. This is not only usefull but good to appeal how the world
> > wide PostgreSQL commnuities help each other.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> I think it is a great idea.

Thanks. It seems just making a link to JPUG's translated docs is
a good start. The URL is:

http://www.postgresql.jp/document/

Probably we modify:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/

a little bit and put links to localized docs like this:
   * Documentation   * Manuals       o Archive       o Japanese manuals       o French manuals      :      :      :   *
Security  * What's New   * FAQs

Anybody wants to work on this? Or I could edit the page if I get
enough permission.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Translated documentations
Сообщение: Re: Translated documentations