Re: BUG #4238: pg_class.relhasindex not updated by vacuum

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #4238: pg_class.relhasindex not updated by vacuum
Дата
Re: BUG #4238: pg_class.relhasindex not updated by vacuum
Список pgsql-bugs
Lawrence Cohan wrote:
> Isn't a PK a CONSTRAINT and not an INDEX???

Sure, from a logical point of view.  The implementation of that
constraint is an index.

> In that case the two separate pg_class relhasindex and relhaspkey would
> make sense indeed - just a thought nothing else and we'll take it as is.

What would be the point?  If you want to figure out whether a table has
a primary key, you can query the catalogs.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4238: pg_class.relhasindex not updated by vacuum
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4238: pg_class.relhasindex not updated by vacuum