Re: Git access?

От David Fetter
Тема Re: Git access?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 01:54:43PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 5. Juni 2008 schrieb David Fetter:
> > How do I get access to create git repositories on git.postgresql.org?
> >
> > Cheers,
> > David (and yes, I did write <gitadmin@git.postgresql.org>.  No
> > response yet.)
>
> I did get an email from you at that address, but it did not contain
> any questions or action items, so I just archived it.

Please find enclosed the email I sent.  If there was something unclear
in it, please let me know what it was.

> The plan is to try out gitosis for account management.

It's an interesting plan, but it's one that's preventing people from
using the service.  How about shelving that plan for the moment and
handing out access as needed to developers? :)

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: