Booth Swag

От Josh Berkus
Тема Booth Swag
Дата
Re: Booth Swag  (gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com>)
Re: Booth Swag  (Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@gmail.com>)
Re: Booth Swag  (Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <adsmail@wars-nicht.de>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
All,

I think for the rest of 2008 we need to discuss what stuff *in all* we want
in our booths.  Then we can budget *specific* items.

High-Value Giveaways:
(stuff to give people we actually have significant conversations with)
    Folders w/ vendor info
    USB sticks??

Low-Value Giveaways:
(stuff to give to the hoi-polloi whom we don't have time to talk to;
primarily just for trade shows)
    ???

Information Sheets
(stuff for people to find out about PostgreSQL)
    What Is PostgreSQL? Flyer -- 1 page
    Topical Flyer (depends on timing)
    4-page brochure (don't really want to hand these out casually, do we?)
    Case Studies -- TBA
    "Info cards": business cards with generic e-mail, download info

Donation Swag
(stuff to use to solicit donations)
    T-shirts
    Enamel Pins
    Stickers??
    Blue Elephants?? (need to find cheaper source)
    USB sticks??

Signs
    New Large Banner
    Pop-up display (need to purchase soon)