Re: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Ask for Help on Improving the FreeBSD FAQ
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Gabor PALI wrote:
> - whether you do have any project-specific modifications for DocBook
> - what other tools you do use for creating documentation

Most of our documentation building technology was actually inspired and/or
copied from the FreeBSD project.  So I think chances are low you will find
anything here that you don't already have.  The integration with the web site
and so on are different, but other people have already commented on that.

I suggest you take a look at the code (Makefile and so on) in doc/src/sgml.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: