Re: Re: Accessing other databases with DBLink when leaving user/password empty

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Re: Accessing other databases with DBLink when leaving user/password empty
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 06 June 2008 2:32 am, Hermann Muster wrote:
> Does no one have any idea about that?
>
> Regards.
>
> Hermann Muster wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have the following problem when trying to access other PostgreSQL
> > databases with DBLink. I followed the instructions on
> > http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/44-Using-DbLink
> >-to-access-other-PostgreSQL-Databases-and-Servers.html.
> >

> > My query to get access to another database on the same server looks like
> > this:
> >
> >     select dblink_connect('1512','host=127.0.0.1 port=5432
> >     dbname=Test user=postgres password=postgres');

From the documentation:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/dblink.html
Don't do the above.

> >     select * from dblink('1512','select "Vorname", "Name" from
> >     "PERSONEN"')
> >     AS (Vorname text, Name text);

Here do:
select * from dblink('dbname=Test','select "Vorname", "Name" from
     "PERSONEN"')
     AS (Vorname text, Name text);

--
Adrian Klaver
aklaver@comcast.net

От: Alexandr Popov
Сообщение: Problems with pg_dump ?
От: Zoltan Boszormenyi
Сообщение: Heavily fragmented table and index data in 8.0.3