3 SELECTs rolled into 1 ?

От Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz
Тема 3 SELECTs rolled into 1 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I have 3 similar SELECTs. I am wondering whether they could be rolled
into one?

SELECTitem.id department.id || section.id || category.id as x
FROM itemLEFT JOIN product ON ...LEFT JOIN department ON ...LEFT JOIN section ON ...LEFT JOIN category ON ...

SELECTitem.id department.id || section.id as x
FROM itemLEFT JOIN product ON ...LEFT JOIN department ON ...LEFT JOIN section ON ...

SELECTitem.id department.id as x
FROM itemLEFT JOIN product ON ...LEFT JOIN department ON ...

--

Best Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz