Re: Feature: give pg_dump a WHERE clause expression

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Feature: give pg_dump a WHERE clause expression
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
* Davy Durham (pubaddr5@davyandbeth.com) wrote:
> The code is not all that much to maintain as it is, and making it an
> addition to an existing parameter instead of a new one may not increase
> the code size by much more at all.

I'm generally in favor of 'creature-comfort' kind of additions, but I
have to agree with Tom on this one.  I don't see much of a use case, and
it's trivial to create a shell-script to do what you're looking for with
psql and COPY statements.

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Feature: give pg_dump a WHERE clause expression
Сообщение: Re: Feature: give pg_dump a WHERE clause expression