Re: printTable API (was: Show INHERIT in \du)

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: printTable API (was: Show INHERIT in \du)
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Brendan Jurd escribió:

> Here's the latest version of the printTable API.  This version is
> against the current HEAD and merges in the changes made by the
> recently committed psql wrap patch.
>
> This version also includes Alvaro's fix for the issue of pg_strdup not
> being available to programs in scripts/ (as quoted below).

Thanks.  I had to merge Tom's fixes to the wrap code too.

Another thing that I changed is that now "not null" and "default %s" is
translatable in a table description.  Also, I removed the _() call
around things like "?%c? \"%s.%s\"", which is what we use for tables of
which we don't recognize the relkind.

Thanks for the patch.