Re: bloated heapam.h

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: bloated heapam.h
Дата
Re: bloated heapam.h  (Zdenek Kotala <Zdenek.Kotala@Sun.COM>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Oops :-(  I just noticed that I removed bufmgr.h from bufpage.h, which
> is a change you had objected to previously :-(

However, it seems the right fix is to move BufferGetPageSize and
BufferGetPage from bufpage.h to bufmgr.h.

(Digging further, it seems like bufpage.h should also include transam.h
in order to get TransactionIdIsNormal ... I start to wonder how many
problems of this nature we have on our headers.  Without having a way to
detect whether the defined macros are valid, it seems hard to check
programatically, however.)