Re: Autocast script of peter e in PostgreSQL 8.3

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Autocast script of peter e in PostgreSQL 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, May 06, 2008 at 02:09:30PM +0200, Daniel Schuchardt wrote:
> *SCDS=# SELECT 1||'~'||1;
> ERROR:  operator is not unique: integer || unknown at character 9
> HINT:  Could not choose a best candidate operator. You might need to add
> explicit type casts.
> LINE 1: SELECT 1||'~'||1;

Check the archives. I think Tom pointed out that while it readds all
the casts, some other changes were made for the '||' operator and you
need to delete those. IIRC you need to manipuate the catalog tables
directly for that.

Have a nice day,

Вложения