От: Magnus Hagander
Тема: Re: What's New
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-www

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

What's New  (Simon Riggs, )
 Re: What's New  (Magnus Hagander, )
  Re: What's New  ("Harald Armin Massa", )
   Re: What's New  (Magnus Hagander, )
  Re: What's New  (Simon Riggs, )
   Re: What's New  (Magnus Hagander, )
    Re: What's New  (Alvaro Herrera, )
     Re: What's New  (Magnus Hagander, )
    Re: What's New  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner, )

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> > If people like this method, I'll go through the release.sgml file
> > and make the change for other versions as well. It's a simple
> > cut/paste... Patch is as simple as:
> >     <para>
> >      This release contains a variety of fixes from 8.3.0.
> > +    For information about new features in the 8.3 release, see
> > +    <xref linkend="release-8-3">.
> >     </para>
>
> I'd go with
>
> > +    For information about new features in the 8.3 major release,
> > see
> > +    <xref linkend="release-8-3">.

I've made this adjustment and committed.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате сообщения:

От: dpage@pgadmin.org
Сообщение: Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names
Сообщение: Re: Colons in wiki page titles, and commit fest page names