BUG #4105: Service already started but no choice to stop in pgAdmin3 gui

От
Тема BUG #4105: Service already started but no choice to stop in pgAdmin3 gui
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      4105
Logged by:
Email address:      shaselai@yahoo.com
PostgreSQL version: 8.3.1
Operating system:   windows xp
pgAdmin3 gui
Details:

I started the postgres service fine and later on quit the pgAdmin3 and then
restarted my computer. Now when I login postgres service is already running
(no big deal) but when I "right click" on the service in pgAdmin3 it only
gives me option to "start service" but not stop. Even after I start it there
is still no option to stop it. Thanks