Re: Commit fest queue

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Commit fest queue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 10 Apr 2008 09:29:10 -0400
Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> The issue frankly is not tracker features. The issue is who is going
> to maintain it, doing pruning and triage as necessary. No tracker
> looks after itself.

If you provide a reasonable interface to management (which we don't
have now) you will get people to help. I can do pruning, triage and
follow up so can a *lot* of other people that aren't C hackers.

> that these things have changed. (Perhaps Alvaro has forgotten those
> discussions ;-) )
>
> (And yes, Trac sucks)

You do realize that they *all* suck right? I have never seen *one*
system that I have said, "ooh ooh can I have my ice cream now, I have
already had my cake." Trac is the only one that I have found that is
anywhere near reasonable in its management of simplicity and features.

Joshua D. Drake