Re: Exception messages -> application?

От Karsten Hilbert
Тема Re: Exception messages -> application?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sat, Apr 05, 2008 at 08:42:34PM -0700, Frank Miles wrote:

> Unfortunately this does not help for lesser events (i.e. NOTICE and WARNING).
> My preliminary effort suggests that psycopg isn't passing these.
Not as exceptions, certainly.

For one thing there's

cursor.statusmessage which (should) contain whatever
PostgreSQL replies to a command, say, SELECT or UPDATE and
the number of rows affected. It's what you see in psql.

>  I'll
> take a further look at the client logging settings - will these be
> sufficient?
They should. They'll define what gets shipped to the client
in the status message.

Karsten
--
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

От: "Roberts, Jon"
Сообщение: Re: calendar best practices for postgres
От: Kev
Сообщение: Re: drop database regardless of connections