Re: pgus and pgeu lists on /community/lists/, community/lists/subscribe, and archives.postgresql.org

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: pgus and pgeu lists on /community/lists/, community/lists/subscribe, and archives.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Thursday 03 April 2008 19:17, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> May we get pgus-* added and pgeu-* updated on:
>
> postgresql.org/community/lists/
> postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
> archives.postgresql.org/*

Alternativly, since these are independent organizations with thier own funding
and domains, we could just boot them out and have them support thier own
mailing lists, thereby clarifying the seperation of those organizations. :-)

--
Robert Treat

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch queue -> wiki
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Patch queue -> wiki