Re: proposal for 8.4: PL/pgSQL - statement CASE

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: proposal for 8.4: PL/pgSQL - statement CASE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Added to TODO:
       o Add CASE capability to language (already in SQL)
         http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-01/msg00696.php

http://enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Transaction Snapshot Cloning
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: pg_standby for 8.2 (with last restart point)