Re: RFC: array_agg() per SQL:200n

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: RFC: array_agg() per SQL:200n
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Add to TODO:

* Add SQL-standard array_agg() and unnest() array functions
 http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-01/msg01017.php

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pl/pgsql Plan Invalidation and search_path
От: Greg Smith
Сообщение: Re: [GSoC] (Is it OK to choose items without % mark in theToDoList) && (is it an acceptable idea to build index on Flash Disk)