Re: BUG #4043: Unrecognized node type: using plpgsql

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #4043: Unrecognized node type: using plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Reinier Suurenbroek wrote:

> [...]

Yup, that's a known bug (#3940) fixed in 8.3.1.

    * src/backend/: commands/alter.c (1.27), parser/gram.y (2.606):

Some variants of ALTER OWNER tried to make the "object" field of the
statement be a list of bare C strings, rather than String nodes, which is
what they need to be for copyfuncs/equalfuncs to work.  Fortunately these
node types never go out to disk (if they did, we'd likely have noticed the
problem sooner), so we can just fix it without creating a need for initdb.
This bug has been there since 8.0, but 8.3 exposes it in a more common
code path (Parse messages) than prior releases did.  Per bug #3940 from
Vladimir Kokovic.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4041: error in Application Stack Builder
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4041: error in Application Stack Builder