Re: Commit fest?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Commit fest?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Yep, Greg Smith hit the nail on the head.  There were lots of complaints
in the past that "we don't know how to help" so now almost every thread
has a comment, and people can add their own comments, but still it is
mostly Tom and me making comments and applying patches and adding TODO
items.

"Oh, can I have a wiki that has exactly what I want to know and can read
my mind and I don't have to type anything" is about where my thinking is
on this issue right now.  (no smiley folks)

Anyway, expect the commit fest to go on until probably early April based
on the progress we are making.