Re: Patch to update libpqxx's homepage in README

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Patch to update libpqxx's homepage in README
Дата
Re: Patch to update libpqxx's homepage in README  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 12:04:30PM -0500, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Gurjeet Singh wrote:
> > libpqxx seems to have moved around quite a bit. The attached patch corrects
> > libpqxx's homepage.
>
> Thanks, patch applied and back-patched to 8.3.X.

Do we really need to keep these things in the README? It might be a better
idea to just keep a link there that points to the website - updating that
one reaches our users much quicker.

//Magnus