Re: pg_dump additional options for performance

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: pg_dump additional options for performance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Decibel! wrote:
> On Feb 26, 2008, at 4:36 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> > I think a sane way to think about what Simon would like to accomplish
> > is not "turn psql into a parallel job scheduler"
>

> My $0.02: I often find myself wishing I could perform parallel
> operations in psql. There was a proposal for that that came up during
> 8.3 development; whatever happened to it?

The concurrent psql patch was never updated to an acceptable state for
it to be reviewed.

http://postgres.enterprisedb.com

От: "John Smith"
Сообщение: Re: "could not open relation 1663/16384/16584: No such file or directory" in a specific combination of transactions with temp tables