Re: Read-ahead and parallelism in redo recovery

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Read-ahead and parallelism in redo recovery
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have added the following TODO:* Speed WAL recovery by allowing more than one page to be prefetched  This involves
havinga separate process that can be told which pages  the recovery process will need in the near future.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2008-02/msg01279.php