Re: archives.postgresql.org change

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: archives.postgresql.org change
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 09:53:10AM +0100, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > Uhh... this has been being talking about for *months*.
>
> Really? I've missed that completely.

I also do not remember any posting of an announcement like, "We're moving
service $X from $machineA to $machineB at $timestamptz."

There seems to be a predilection for moving things around without a lot of
clear planning.  If we're going to have a group of administrators
maintaining machines, surely we need to have clear announcements of the
above sort before and after such moves, so that nobody is surprised, no?

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: