Re: PostgreSQL more popular than MySQL?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PostgreSQL more popular than MySQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 12:14:23PM +0000, Dave Page wrote:
> Richard Huxton just sent me this interesting piece:
> http://markmail.blogspot.com/2008/02/postgresql-more-traffic-than-mysql-and.html

Very interesting, indeed.

I don't know how the mysql community works, but could it be that they use
web forums rather than mailinglists?

Or it could be just that our community is more active. Which really doesn't
surprise me a bit. But the difference is lreally large, so it might be more
than one reason..

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL more popular than MySQL?
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL more popular than MySQL?