Re: [pgsql-www] greylisting no longer working?

От User Scrappy
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] greylisting no longer working?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I'm going to have to loook into it ... Dave just reported that also ... as
far as I know, everything should be still working, unless I somehow
disabled it the other day when I was in on the bayes stuff (not sure how,
its a screen I never visit) ...

Will investigate ...