Re: LAPUG list mail not being sent

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: LAPUG list mail not being sent
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 09:43:17AM -0800, Richard Broersma Jr wrote:

> I signed up with a new account for the LAPUG mailing list.  I am still not
> getting any of the emails.  I wonder if yahoo if catching these emails in
> a spam filter?

Quite possibly.  Yahoo has what I regard as the stupidest spam filtering
policies on earth, with all sorts of dependencies on SPF plus
selective-backoff greylisting.  They're extremely good at blocking spam, in
the sense that if no mail goes through, then no spam goes through either.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: