Re: request for two PUG mailing lists

От User Scrappy
Тема Re: request for two PUG mailing lists
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I can setup majordomo tonight if you want it as a seperate set of lists
... takes <30 minutes to set it up, and most of that time is installing
the software itself ... would make it a bit more involved as far as
sync'ng with the archives though ... doable, just more involved ...

On Thu, 7 Feb 2008, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc, Selena,
>
> How difficult would it be to create a separate Majordomo or mailman instance
> for lists@pugs.postgresql.org?  That way Selena & I could administrated that
> listserv, and we wouldn't have delays when Marc is busy with CVS.
>
> For the already existing lists, we could set them up to forward/alias to the
> new lists.  Good?
>
> --
> Josh Berkus
> PostgreSQL @ Sun
> San Francisco

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: request for two PUG mailing lists
Сообщение: Re: request for two PUG mailing lists