Re: 8.3 Press Coverage -- post links here

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 8.3 Press Coverage -- post links here
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 10:10:17AM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Folks,
>
> Our first article, thanks to our Swedish regional contact Magnus, is in
> Swedish:  http://www.idg.se/2.1085/1.143620
>
> Post other links to coverage on this thread!  Thanks.

We've now hit the frontpage of Computer Sweden, which is the largest IT
news site in Sweden (previously we were just in their open source section):
http://computersweden.idg.se/2.2683/1.143724

With a couple of nice quotes from Dennis :-)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: [Cert] Re: PostgreSQL Certification
Сообщение: Re: [Cert] Re: PostgreSQL Certification