Re: loading files into tables

От Dimitri Fontaine
Тема Re: loading files into tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Le lundi 04 février 2008, Pau Marc Munoz Torres a écrit :
>  I'm an ex-mysql user, i know there was a sentence in mysql that was
>
>       load data local infile "somefile.txt" into table "sometable;
>
> I'm trying to do something similar in postgresql, can someone help me?

COPY manual entry as already been pointed to you, let me introduce pgloader
project in case you would need to edit the data on-the-fly (ETL):
  http://pgloader.projects.postgresql.org/
  http://pgfoundry.org/projects/pgloader/
  http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/site/html/pgloader/index.html

More to come on this last link :)
--
dim

Вложения

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Universal libpq.a ?
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: postgresql book - practical or something newer?