Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification -- wind it up, please.

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification -- wind it up, please.
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Everyone,

> > I would junk pgsql-sql, pgsql-ports, pgsql-performance, pgsql-novice
> > and redirect them all to pgsql-general and pgsql-docs,
> > pgsql-interfaces, and pgsql-bugs and send them all to -hackers.

Speaking of keeping discussions on topic: this discussion is taking off in
a tangent at this point, and it's on two lists.  So can we either get it
back to constructive work, or kill it off, please?

While *some* people on these lists have the mail software to filter
100messages/day, there are other subscribers who are driven away by
excessive volume.  So please do your part to keep the lists accessable to
everyone.  Thanks!

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] PostgreSQL Certification