ftp.fr.postgresql.org doesnt have 8.3

От Robert Treat
Тема ftp.fr.postgresql.org doesnt have 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-www
It's been reported that ftp.fr.postgresql.org doesnt have 8.3 on it. I looked
in the ftp mirrors section and it shows a last synch time of
Last sync: 2008-02-02 19:05:00+00.  I suppose this is within the 48 hour
window, but is there some way to see if we can get it caught up for release?

Note, I dont have time just now to check these individually, but these all
show a synch time on 2008-02-02, so might be worth looking at.

ftp2.cz.postgresql.org
ftp.dk.postgresql.org
ftp.tw.postgresql.org
ftp2.uk.postgresql.org