Re: Ach. Now, Really, really final contact list

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Ach. Now, Really, really final contact list
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> > Something is cearly broken in the encodings of this file :-(
>
> Which is why I suggested using HTML entities instead of UTF8 chars which
> are likely to get mangled.

UTF8 works just fine,provided you actually encode your files in it. Entities is primarily a workaround for encodings
thatcan't represent all characters.

But if you don't deal with the files as utf8, then it'll certainly be a problem.

> > César Villanueva
> >
> > Just doesn't seem right to me..
> >
> > Also, did you intend to change Alvaros name? Looks to me like something's
> > fishy there?
> > <dd>Ã<81>lvaro Herrera
> >
> > I've put the file up on
> > http://magnus-master.pgadmin.org/about/press/contact
> >
> > There, Alvaros name looks correct, but not César...
>
> It may look good to you, on your browser, but it looks broken on mine.

Interesting. Since the codes are actually incorrect I'm not surprised. But just out of interest - what's your browser?

/Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Ach. Now, Really, really final contact list
Сообщение: Re: Ach. Now, Really, really final contact list