Re: A FAQ that needs updating?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: A FAQ that needs updating?
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
All,

> I would like to know myself.  I assume Josh Berkus but am just guessing.
> Can we just remove the last three items on that page?

It's just a page on the website.  The base text is under source code control
on the Press pgfoundry project; nobody updates it but me, although a lot of
people have permissions to do so if they wanted to.

I'll be updating it for the 8.3 release, of course, which will remove the
offending items.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun

Сообщение: Re: A FAQ that needs updating?
Сообщение: Re: A FAQ that needs updating?