Re: Table has duplicate keys, what did I do

От John Gateley
Тема Re: Table has duplicate keys, what did I do
Дата
Re: Table has duplicate keys, what did I do  ("Li, Jingfa" <jinli@paypal.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 14:11:21 -0800
"Dann Corbit" <DCorbit@connx.com> wrote:

> [...]

Yes, the id 1 definitely indicates to me that I did something.
However, there is an index on the column: it's the primary key
for the table. I'm not sure how I could manually insert it if
there were an existing index, or later create the index if it
didn't exist when I did the insert.

Thanks,

John Gateley <gateley@jriver.com>