Re: Sun acquires MySQL

От Martijn van Oosterhout
Тема Re: Sun acquires MySQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 05:54:01PM -0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:
> Simpler, no, but it could be a lot more intuitive. I think having
> psql recognize /^help/i would be a nice first step. Hmm, off to
> write a quick patch...

When you start psql you get the nice message:
---
Welcome to psql 8.1.11, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

I think people should be able to read and know that \? is how to get
help.

Have a nice day,
> Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
>  -- John F Kennedy

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?
Сообщение: Re: ATTN: Clodaldo was Performance problem. Could it be related to 8.3-beta4?