Re: [HACKERS] SSL over Unix-domain sockets

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SSL over Unix-domain sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Am Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2008 schrieb Andrew Dunstan:
> I agree. I remain of the opinion that this is not a problem than can be
> solved purely within the bounds of postgres.

Well, the SSL patch I showed certainly solves the problem.  (I am not saying
it is the best possible solution.)  Of course there also need to be prudent
users, but that is the case for any security system.

--
Peter Eisentraut

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SSL over Unix-domain sockets
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] SSL over Unix-domain sockets